Europa Solutions have on-shore and off-shore development teams to work with clients 24/7 to meet the promised delivery timelines and to overcome the problems. Our agile development approach promotes rapid, adaptive and flexible salesforce development. Our success rate in customer gaining is more than 95%. A simple salesforce software development lifecycle is as follows
- Create a fresh sandbox for development environment. In many projects, the development environment is a copy of the Legacy production environment.
- Commit to source control when development checkpoints are reached.
- Create a full sandbox environment.
- Document the steps required to deploy from Development to full sandbox, and perform a test deployment. Perform unit testing and basic functional testing in the sandbox environment.
- Once the deployment process is properly documented and the configuration and development are confirmed to pass unit and functional tests, create a new FULL sandbox (complete copy of Production, with data).
- Follow the process from step 4 to deploy from Development to full sandbox environment, and perform Unit, Functional, and User Acceptance testing.
- Follow the process from step 4 to deploy from full sandbox to Production environment, and perform Unit, Functional, and User Acceptance testing.
Europa Solutions can help whether you are looking for a custom coded complex development or a configuration with third parties or within salesforce.